Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week Before Lake Minnetonka


This will be the first time for me at the Lake Minnetonka Triathlon. Last year I did Mankato instead because I went to college and still have a lot of friends down there. Unfortunately it was such a poorly run race that I decided to go with LMT this year. I am also stoked because I believe I have improved even more since Buffalo. Although I don't think that I can catch Brett if he is there this weekend. In looking at past race results it looks to me like this is Brett Lovaas's race. Brett had a fantastic race last weekend at Liberty and looks unbeatable going into this weekend. I am hoping to shave some time off of my swim so I can at least keep him in striking distance if I have a great day and he happens to be soar after last Saturday.
In the mean time my fiance Kelly has her first and most difficult round of medical boards today. I am super stoked that she won't be studying all day and we can start spending some more quality time together. On top of that she is having her eyes fixed tomorrow so she will no longer have to wear contacts. Apparently she may be somewhat blind over the next couple of days so I get to take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment