Friday, June 5, 2009

Pre Buffalo

So Buffalo is on Sunday and the weather looks to be crappy. I don't like racing in the heat but I hate racing in the cold. Albert Lea managed to warm up just in time for the race but the swim was frigid. At least the water should be a little warmer even though the bike ride should be a little brisk. As for training I am starting to feel like I believe I should. My breathing issue is around 95% and I am getting faster while retaining energy. I also have done some tweaking to my run stride and adjusted my seat height on my bike. I thought I was in good shape for Albert Lea but the father I get from it the better I am feeling. Hopefully that will make for a better performance than getting owned by almost five minutes in a sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment