Friday, May 27, 2011

Apple Duathlon Preview

Apple Duathlon has been a favorite local race for a lot of people which is why I choose it this year. I'm not sure it will be as competitive as in years past which will play to my favor being that there are typically a few pros and lots of faster guys. Like last week I'm looking to have more fun than anything but this is more than a tune up race, which last week was more of.

After grobbling about what to do about my loss of bike power I decided to play around with my seat position a little. This is a strategy that has never played out well for me but I feel like it needs to be done. I also feel like I know more about where my seat position should be and feel comfortable (at least on the trainer) with the new position.

As of now th weather looks decent and I should get a better gauge of my splits this week. Hopefully I can at least keep the damage to a minimum with a better bike split.

No comments:

Post a Comment